A Phase I Trial of Vorinostat Concurrent With Stereotactic Radiotherapy in Treatment of Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2017 Results published in the International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per results published in the International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics.
- 12 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.