A phase Ib/IIb, open-label, multi-center study of oral Panobinostat (LBH589) administered with 5-Azacitidine (Vidaza) in adult patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML) or acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 14 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.