A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-126 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 14 Jul 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference .
- 23 Nov 2011 Additional locations (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, South Africa, United Kingdom) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History