A Dose-finding, Multi-centre, Double-blind, Randomised, Parallel, Placebo-controlled Trial to Investigate Efficacy and Safety of Degarelix in Men With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Associated With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DELUTS
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from Apr 2011 to May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.