An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study Evaluating the Tolerability and Safety of Two Formulations of Glatiramer Acetate (GA) for Subcutaneous Injection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Song
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 13 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 26th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 08 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 24th Annual meeting of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC), according to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 May 2010 Actual end date (1 Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.