An Adaptive Design, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CEM-102 Compared to Linezolid in the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Skin Structure Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fusidic acid (Primary) ; Linezolid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 Results were presented in an abstract (L1-1762) at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History