Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Exploratory Phase II Study to Compare Three Dose Regimens of GLPG0259 vs Placebo, in Combination With Methotrexate, Administered for 12 Weeks to Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 0259 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2011 Interim results for the end of part A presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 15 Apr 2011 Negative interim efficacy results reported in a Galapagos media release; however, no serious adverse events were reported.
- 15 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to the compound's limited efficacy potential, as reported in a Galapagos media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History