A Phase 2 Trial of Vorinostat in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Who Are Ineligible for Other Leukaemia Protocols
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 25 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.