A Multi-center, Phase 2, Single-Arm, Open-Label Exploratory Study of Individually- Optimized Conditioning Using Pharmacokinetics [PK]-Directed Dose Adjustment of Once Daily Intravenous Busulfan, Followed by Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant in Subjects With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 19 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Additional location (Canada) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.