Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Pemetrexed plus Carboplatin Followed by Maintenance Pemetrexed versus Paclitaxel plus Carboplatin and Bevacizumab Followed by Maintenance Bevacizumab in Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer of Nonsquamous Histology.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRONOUNCE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History