Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Pemetrexed plus Carboplatin Followed by Maintenance Pemetrexed versus Paclitaxel plus Carboplatin and Bevacizumab Followed by Maintenance Bevacizumab in Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer of Nonsquamous Histology.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRONOUNCE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 18 Oct 2017 Results of descriptive safety analysis from three randomised trials (PRONOUNCE, PARAMOUNT and KEYNOTE-021 Cohort G) presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History