A Phase 1, Multi-center, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Safety, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Study of EP-100 Given Intravenously 3 Out of 4 Weeks in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs EP 100 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Esperance Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and in an Esperance Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 03 Apr 2012 Results will be reported at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting in June 2012, according to an Esperance Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov