A Randomized Phase II Study of Schedule-Modulated Concomitant Pemetrexed and Erlotinib Versus Single Agent Pemetrexed in Patients With Progressive or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of sub-group analysis presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Aug 2009 Results from a first-stage analysis have been presented at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History