Safety and Efficacy of Maraviroc, a CCR5-inhibitor in Prophylaxis of Graft-Versus-Host Disease in Patients Undergoing Non-Myeloablative Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis published in the Blood.
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.