Phase I Study To Determine The Maximally Tolerated Dose Of Oral, Daily CP-868,596 And CP-868,596 Plus AG-013736 When Given In Combination With Docetaxel Administered Every 3 Weeks To Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary) ; Axitinib; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals; Pfizer
- 18 Jan 2012 Company (Arog Pharmaceuticals) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2011 Actual end date changed from Jul 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2009 New trial record