A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of AMG 827 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis and an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 11 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-50%-response-criteria' has not been met.
- 14 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History