A Prospective Non-Interventional Observational Study to Assess the Safety of Two Vaccinations of a Vero Cell-Derived, Whole Virus H1N1 Pandemic Influenza Vaccine in Subjects Exposed to the Vaccine Through Policies by Governments or Health Authorities
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 04 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record no. 7638).