An Open-label Randomized Phase II Study of Panitumumab Plus Oral Capecitabine and Infusional Oxaliplatin (XELOX) or XELOX Alone for Second-line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (VOXEL-Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VOXEL
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.