Superiority of Insulin Glargine Lantus vs. NPH: Treat to Normoglycemia Concept.Effect of Insulin Glargine in Comparison to Insulin NPH in Insulin-nave People With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Treated With at Least One OAD and Not Adequately Controlled.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LANCELOT
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.