Phase II Study of Iodine 131 Anti B1 Antibody for 1st or 2nd Relapsed Indolent B-Cell Lymphomas or B-Cell Lymphomas That Have Transformed to a More Aggressive Histology.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Tositumomab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 New trial record