Multicenter Phase III Randomized Study of FOLFIRI Plus Bevacizumab Following or Not by a Maintenance Therapy With Bevacizumab in Patients With Non-Pretreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRODIGE 9
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=230) of a computed analysis to build and validate a radiomics signature able to predict early the lack of response to chemotherapy presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 27 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 13 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 188 to 492 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.