A Phase III, Randomized, Multi-center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of MK0869/Aprepitant for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Associated With High-Dose Cisplatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Granisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Actual patient number (421) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History