Phase II Study of Bevacizumab Plus Irinotecan and Carboplatin for Recurrent Malignant Glioma Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.