A Phase I/II Trial of Ketoconazole, Hydrocortisone, Dutasteride and Lapatanib (KHAD-L) in Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer With Pre- and Post-therapy Tumor Biopsies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Dutasteride; Hydrocortisone; Ketoconazole
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 16 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.