A Phase 1 Study To Evaluate The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-04449913, An Oral Hedgehog Inhibitor, Administered As Single Agent In Select Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.