Phase II Study of Carboplatin and Doectaxel Followed by Epstein-Barr Virus Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes in Patients With Refractory/Relapsed EBV-positive Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma(CADEN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Baltaleucel-T (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Dexamethasone; Docetaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CADEN
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 23 to 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.