The Genetics of Evoked Responses to Niacin and Endotoxemia: The GENE Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin (Primary)
- Indications Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms GENE
- 23 Feb 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the primary endpoint has been amended.
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.