A Seamless, Phase 1/2, Multiple Ascending Dose, Proof of Concept Study of ATN-103 Administered to Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis on a Background of Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ozoralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2013 Drug company changed from Wyeth to Ablynx as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 17 May 2011 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has been met with the highest dose evaluated in the study (80mg every 4 weeks), according to a Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History