A Phase III Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety Study of Linagliptin (5 mg), Administered Orally Once Daily for at Least 52 Weeks in Type 2 Diabetic Patients in Combination With Basal Insulin Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin detemir; Insulin glargine; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 25 Sep 2013 Results of a subgroup analysis in patients also receiving metformin (n=950) presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 17 Sep 2013 Data will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), according to a Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly media release.
- 05 May 2013 Pooled analysis presented at the 2013 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History