A Phase I, Single Centre, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Oral AZD5069 After Single Ascending Doses in Healthy Male and/or Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5069 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 Jan 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.