A Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics and Hepatitis C Virus RNA Following Administration of MK7009 in Hepatitis C Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Sep 2014 The Endpoint assessment timeframe has changed from (0-24hrs) to (148 days) according to ClinicalTrails.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 3 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History