Multicentric Phase I/II Study for the Efficacy of a Combination of Rituximab, Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin in Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R-GO
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (56) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 New trial record