Comparative Trial Ondansetron Alone Versus Combination of Ondansetron Plus Aprepitant for Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting With Hematologic Malignancies Receiving Regimens Containing High-dose Cytarabine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 23 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.