A Prospective, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind Trial to Assess the Effectiveness and Safety of Different Durations of Dual Anti-Platelet Therapy (DAPT) in Subjects Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With the CYPHER Sirolimus-eluting Coronary Stent (CYPHER Stent).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Prasugrel
- Indications Stent thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CYPRESS
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 25 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..
- 25 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.