A Randomized, Partially Blind Active Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity of MEDI8662 in Adults 18 to 49 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3250 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine live
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza B virus infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History