A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of Quarfloxin Administered Intravenously Weekly for Three Weeks of a Four Week Cycle in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Quarfloxin (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cylene Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Dec 2009 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Aug 2009 New trial record