A Multiple-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Study to Assess the Tolerability, Safety, and Efficacy of INGAP Peptide Given Subcutaneously as Injections t.i.d. for 12 Weeks in Adult Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs INGAP peptide (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Exsulin Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.