An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase IB II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of the MEK Inhibitor GSK1120212 in Combination With Oral Everolimus in Subjects With Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed. as per CT.gov [Last updated: July 12, 2012]
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 100 as reported by EudraCT.