Long-Term Safety Study of KW-6002 (Istradefylline) in the Treatment of Parkinson's Disease (Phase 3).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Istradefylline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 25 Mar 2013 Istradefylline has been approved in Japan according to a media release from Kyowa Hakko Kirin.
- 24 May 2012 Actual patient number 308 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.