Efficacy and Safety of Irbesartan/Amlodipine Fixed Combination Therapy Compared With Amlodipine Monotherapy in Hypertensive Patients Uncontrolled on Amlodipine 5 mg Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/irbesartan (Primary) ; Amlodipine
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms I-COMBINE
- 30 Jul 2012 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 24 May 2011 Results presented at the 26th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
- 01 Oct 2010 Primary endpoint 'Systolic-blood-pressure' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History