A Phase IV, Randomised Study to Evaluate the Immune Responses of UK Adolescent Girls Receiving Cervarix or Gardasil Human Papillomavirus Vaccines.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 25 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 Planned end date (Sep 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2009 New trial record