A Phase II, Single Center, Uncontrolled, Open-Label Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Surface Antigen, Inactivated Influenza Vaccine [Ph.Eur], Formulation 2009/2010, When Administered to Non-Elderly Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Mar 2012 Primary endpoints identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Aug 2009 New trial record