Evaluate Safety and Tolerability and Compare Absorption/Distribution Kinetics of a Single 100 Mcg Dose of Fentanyl Sublingual Spray (Fentanyl SL Spray) in Cancer Subjects With or Without Oral Mucositis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 04 Nov 2010 Actual end date included, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2009 New trial record