A Phase 3, Open-Label, Randomized Study of the Antiviral Activity, Safety, and Tolerability of Intravenous Peramivir in Adult and Adolescent Hospitalized Subjects With Confirmed or Suspected Influenza Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Feb 2015 Duration of assessment of primary endpoint ''Change From Baseline in Influenza Virus Titer'' changed from Day 5 to 48 hours, also secondary endpoints added to the study as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 14 Jan 2011 Top line results have been reported in a BioCryst media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History