A Randomized Phase II Study of Lenalidomide Maintenance Therapy in AML Patients Aged > 60 Years in CR1 or Higher and < 60 Years in CR2 or Higher.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 1 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2009 New trial record