A Placebo-controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of 300 and 450 µg/Day Transdermal Testosterone in Female Patients With Low Ejection Fraction and Symptomatic Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORDELIA
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble; Warner Chilcott
- 26 May 2010 Actual patient number (17) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.