A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of CSL's 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine (CSL425) in a Healthy Pediatric Population.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 425 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Seqirus
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (473) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History