A Comparative, Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Single Dose Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Safety Study of Alogliptin (12.5 mg and 25 mg) Between Children, Adolescents, and Adults With Type 2 (Non-Insulin Dependent) Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Dec 2016 Results assessing pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed , as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.