A Twelve-week, Phase IIIb, Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate Ease of Use of a Ready-to-use, Single-use Autoinjector (SA) for Self-injection in Subjects With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) Treated With Rebif 44mcg Subcutaneously, Three Times a Week.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 10 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.