Open, Multicenter Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of Panitumumab With Irinotecan in Patients With Wild-Type KRAS Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Refractory to Irinotecan Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPECTRA
- 11 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 26 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClonicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.